Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Duck, Duck, Chocobo!

Alright -- so, I started doing the Chocobo thing when it first went live. I like it, it's pretty cool. My first chick was a Yellow Girl, her name was Lady Lily and I loved her very much -- and she loved me in return.

When she grew up, I retired her and didn't touch another Chocobo for awhile.

You see, my goal is this...

A. Raise one Chocobo of each color. This is so I can get the colored plaques for the Moghouse.

B. Raise the ULTIMATE Gold Chocobo to get the Knights of the--...raise the ULTIMATE Green Chocobo so I can kick feathered ass in the Races and look awesome in my AF while doing it.

So far, I've raised two yellows...Lady Lily and Lunar Rose, both girls. These were the only two I actually put any money into. Then I raised a Red Boy, Lord Wild. Now, I have another girl who is currently in her adolescent stage, she's black and her name is Night Iris.

Yea, I know -- all those names have flowers in them...Lily, Rose, Wildflower and Iris. It's called a theme you Galkan bean sac.

Anyhow, with Wild and Iris, I gave the egg to the Tarutaru Lady in Windurst...and never went back until they were grown. Which, for Lord Wild...big deal, he's a guy he'll live. Make him tough, you know, put feathers on his chest.

But...I feel bad about Night Iris because I really like her name and she's a girl. Makes me sad...oh well. She should be an adult soon and I'll retire her then start my blue chocobo.

Which reminds me...I need a new name, something to do with flowers...any ideas?

...of course not. Bunch of useless mutes.

1 comment:

TypeZero said...

Wait, you "touched" her??
Seriously, my in-game name is
Victo and I survived the first month of my new boring job listening to LBR... :D