Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Art of Boom & Little Green Men.

Alright. So, I've been Exp'ing on Black Mage lately...for about a weeks time now. I started at level 20 and I'm now level 38. Why you ask?

Well, several reasons, actually...

A. I hate people. They're stupid. With Black Mage at 75 I can easily solo -- or duo, my Merits for Thief...and there are a lot.
B. I hate people. They're stupid. With Black Mage at 75, I can do Operation Desert Swarm with anywhere from 2-6 other Black Mages for some easy money.

Not to mention, at Lv. 40 I can do Peacock Charm runs for more gil. Oh yay.

So -- down to the point. I'm at level 38 and a half and the current camp I'm using is near the Yhoator Outpost. I'm using the Elementals that Tonberries summon.

Oh! It should mentioned, I've solo'd every single exp point since I've picked Black Mage back up. For the most part it hasn't been too bad. I've borrowed all my gear from other career mages -- and it's all HQ. So my +INT is eqaul too, it not more then my base INT. But...fucking elementals...

As Elementals chase after you -- they'll stop to cast, giving thier masters more time to turn and link and I'm at the point that they're not Ts no more -- they're even matchs...so it's hard enough sustaining chains let alone getting over 100 exp per kill anyhow.

And I can't go to the next camp unless I have a PL to take my adds and heal me for resists.

/fume.

Whatever...I'm going to go own some things on Thief...maybe that'll make me feel better.

1 comment:

Alison the Amazing Thief said...

solo that much? Impressive. I get bored alone.

So much anger you have. Maybe you should try DRK.