Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Early X-Mas Presents...

...From myself. =D







Firstly...Special thanks are in order...

Blau Dolch...
Elisen, for helping me farm and for giving me her Strike Subligar to sell before I completed the deal by getting her Dune Boots.
Neelia, for helping me farm in The Boyahda Tree.
Selphiie, for helping me farm in The Boyahda Tree.
Leu, for loaning me 380k until Motai sends me his donation.
Motai, for giving me 400k to get me my Dagger sooner then I would've had to farm for it!

Qiqirn Hood...
Kallo, because I'm awesome and I bought it.

Njord's Ledelsens...
Ashrah, for telling me we had Salvage this night.
Cyprias, for leading a kickass Salvage run through Silver Sea Remnants.
PlanetZebes Linkshell, for not needing Skadi's gear and letting me get the drop all for myself!

Yay for everyone! I are so happy =D

And that damage at the top was just me playing with spiders. It was my first weapon skill I went out and hit. And for all you people that just go..."Lol, Easy Prey Spider." Numbers still work the same on IT and EP...I hit the same numbers on EP that I hit on IT. So...suck mah balls!

And be happy for me damn it!

2 comments:

Levi Black said...

O.o @ Qiqirn Hood

That's awesome!

Kallo said...

Heh, I know right? I have a Qaudav one as well...I'm half debating just going afterthem all o.o