Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pillaging the High Sea!

No, no, I haven't gone the way of the Pirate...yet. However, just recently I did attain access to Al'taieu, otherwise known as Sea. Now, I don't have a Sea\Limbus shell yet, but that didn't stop me from teaming up with Souel and Sene...and also, Ashrah, sort of -- Souel was controlling her, you see. Anyhow, the four of us teamed up over the past two days for a massive genocide of the monsters that inhabit the lands, or waters, of Al'taieu. We've been shredding loads of Aerns, Xzomits, Hpemde, Phaubo and a couple Yovra's in an attempt to take their organs to a girl in Tavnazia for some sort of experiments or something.

Anyhow, we've finished collecting almost all the samples we need. I personally, need one more Yovra organ before I'm finished. Today, however, I took the little scientist 10 Phuabo Organs, 5 Hpemde Organs, 1 Yovra Organ, a Gorget and a Green Chip and she made me a Breeze Gorget! Which, I'm told should increase damage when using Dancing Edge and Evisceration -- oh goody.

I'll let you know how that turns out -- anyhow, that's about it for now.

Oh! Over the next few days I'm going to try and finish out Rank 8 through 10 for Windurst. I'll keep you updated on that and also Assaults! I'm a Sergeant right now! Naja was so proud of me!

Also, I guess you want me to say some type of cool word today, eh? Ok, how about...ninny. Yea. That's a good insulting word. You don't hear it enough. It's not really dirty or vulgar like most insults nowadays, but it gets the job done. My friend Frag, a 75 PLD lost to Shiva the other night and De-leveled and didn't want to go back in...he's such a ninny.

No comments: