Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Purpose.

I've tried out a bunch of Blog-ish projects in the past. The most recent, and the only successful of them so far is Honor Amongst Thieves.

Honor Amongst Thieves a fictional post-by-post story-line which will soon be adapted in an illustrated form. Regardless...that's not what this blog is for. I use to do a Rant\Creative Writing blog and soon gave that up and started HAT, but I had a couple say they enjoyed reading those. So, this is my unofficial blog about stuff happening in game. I don't really like this type of stuff, so I don't know how often you'll see updates, but, whatever. Let's give it a try.

I'll post more about myself later...and for those of you confused as to what the hell I'm talking about, this will be a Final Fantasy XI oriented blog. Now you know.

No comments: