Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Monday, September 22, 2008

WARNING: No Pictures.

Mainly because I'm lazy. Otherly because I'm bored that's why I'm posting, so I had no pictures planned. Lawlz.

So, just a bit of an update today.

Let's see...first! Some excellent news! We did Zhayolm Remnants last night! FINALLY got Hiryo his 25 Usukane Mask =D Congrats!!! He's been getting screwed out of that thanks to double Skadi Hands or Ares Legs drops for so~ long! Glad we finally got him that! ^.^

Not that it matters, but the bitch frog with my pants didn't drop them again!

I didn't mind though because I pulled the zone nearly fucking flawlessly! 2nd floor in particular we had NO links. I think Hiryo or something accidently aggro'd a Wyvern, but we were about to zone up regardless. So, yea, made up for how much I sucked on Friday in Silver Sea when I wiped us at Powderkeg's room.

Otherwise, I've just been farming for...well, nothing inparticular. I just like to have a coushion of gil. I'm sitting on 600k right now. If I get to 1 Mil I'm locking that on my Windy Mule and then saving up for gear to actually buy. Like more AGI for my TA Boost Setup, maybe some more Evasion gear? I don't know. We'll see!

That's all. Oh! And I guess Izman is super sick? So get well, buddy! It's not cool when I kill you in IRL. There's no buffer for that. <3

No comments: