Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Foiled! ...an explanation.

Well. It's certainly been some time since I've updated this space. So, first, an explanation!

I believe it happens to all of us...some more frequently then others. No, Izman, I'm not talking about your ...disfunct--you know, what. Not addressing that here! Congrats on Ares Body, btw. No, I'm talking about the reason I've been away from the game for so long. Sometimes, I just get sick of the game, bored? I look at all my goals and think "What's it all for?" I don't know, it looks like a grind to me more then anything else.

But! Then, something happens...and it has nothing to do with me getting stuff. I read things like Ring's Blog or Izman's...or Ring's Blog and see everyone getting all thier stuff and being all happy. And realize it's not because of anything I've done. So, I'm reminded that I'm not just playing this game for myself. I'm playing it to help my friends.

And...as a great DRK just recently put it...no not Aniero. I said great, not Emo.

"You give out +1, you get back +2."

My first night back, I was fortunate enough to land a pair of Homam Gambieras. Even though when I first logged on and said hello, I got messages like this from my Linkshell...

Member A >> Oh, God...
Member B >> GTFO
Member C >> -.- He's back...
MemberIzmanisadouche >> HAVE MY BABIES!
MemberIzmanisadouche >> ...I mean...I too...don't like you...question mark?

I know they really care =) Because the Gambieras are a way of saying, "We missed you Kallo."

So, everyone at Versus -- I'm sorry I've been gone so long and I'll try to make it up over the next couple weeks!

As for why I was FOILED! I've been planning a massive attack on the Versus Queen Bee Omoi! I had an ENTIRE library of pictures I was going to use to slander her good Dragoon image...but alas...all the Teabagging pics were lost when my computer...suddenly, randomly...without warning...died on me.

...just you wait Omoi! Vengence shall be mine! Along with the last laugh!

Mwahaha!

2 comments:

Omoikitte said...

Muhahahahahah.


I mean.. welcome back ^.^

Anonymous said...

HAVE MY BABIES!1!1

Er...glad to see you back ^^;