Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Run Around

Alright Class! We're going to start with Versus Events today. On our agenda we have...

-Sky
-Sea
-Salvage
-Limbus
-Assaults

Sky, days seem to be a bit far and in between -- and rightfully so. The only things we need from Sky are from Kirin. So, nearly everything goes free lot on god. Hell, I almost got my some Dryadic Legs Abj. Anyhow! We did three Byakko's. All went very well, he didn't even 2 hour the second fight. We ended up with 2 Haidates, 1 D Legs, 1 N Hand, 1 A Head and 3 B Hides. So, it was a pretty good run, Imo.

And now, a picture of Byakko's backside.

Next up we have Sea. Jailer of Justices -- Mr. Old Man Ringthree got a Justice Torque, which is like, finally. Or something. Congrats Old Man. =) Then, the other day at Faith he got his Faith Torque ~ Something tells me I may have to wait another JoL for my Torque if this keeps up. =P

Oh~! Right, I also gave Elfy a nice Teabag. He did something to deserve it...but I forgot what.

Salvage has been pretty exciting. We've been having a lot of good, clean runs -- alas, with no real drops. I did, however, attain my Njrod's Trousers which is the 15 Piece for Skadi's Pants. I'm now 1\3 on those. I've also noticed something else...

Ares Pants 2\3.

Funny, I know. Aniero thinks so too.


I think this is funny! Me shooting Izman when he was charmed in Salvage.

Oh, don't give me that look. We were wiping anyhow.

For Limbus we did Omega and I should've had Homam Feet, but I was dumb and decided to try for hands instead since I got Enkidu Feet. Homam Feet went free lot and dropped -- Grats to Coborn though. =)

Lastly, Assaults ~ I'm 12 Assaults away from Captain Rank. Omoi got me a few more wins and Ringthree took a list of all the other ones I need. So, we'll see how that goes.

Funny quote by Elfy. =) Him sneaking around a True Sight Dahak in 'Evade and Escape'.

ENMs have been kind the past two weeks -- got a Hedgehog Bomb from 'Brothers' two weeks in a row now. Here are some 'nice' little pics of Talliah being friendly and me not so much...

Also got to see this pretty little complaints manager along the way.

Been playing a lot on BLM ~ recently hit...

With the help of Sene and Akeem, since the place I was at was horrible for Solo, I duo'd with each of them in turn. I'm now less then 4k from level 70. And, Ringthree and Izman took advantage of that...

What you're seeing here is the worlds SLOWEST Marid. Seriously, WITH Gravity, you feel like your picking on a special needs kid. This guy could be kited on /walk mode. Anyhow, we killed it fairly easy, albeit with some time. No drops except the trophy, so good luck to Izzy on his Aurum Feet off Armed Gears.

I went back today with Frag (PLD), Temperance (RDM) and Opalflame (SMN) of FFVault to kill my own. Again, very easy, no drops but the Trophy. So, good luck to me on Dea and my Enkidu Subligar.

Here's a few picture of a NM I nabbed thanks to Sene while she was in a BLM Burn Party.


And to finish up since I'm lazy and getting tired here's a Dynamis Picture and some Campaign stuff. And a picture of Elfy! Whose a dirty french man! Don't let the picture fool you!

3 comments:

JESS said...

LMAO ELFFY the dirty french man ;p

RzMD said...

Kalloo! >;O I wuv your blog it's so funny :0

Anonymous said...

ha, I am going to test my thought, your post give me some good ideas, it's truly awesome, thanks.

- Thomas