Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Friday, July 18, 2008

Holy, Morsel Snatching, Meritable Colibris Batman!

So, there's been quite a bit going on since the last post -- it's weird how when I try to write everyday it seems like nothing has happened. But when I let it all stack up, I have too much to talk about and post pictures. /sigh. So let's hop to it then, eh?

ZNMs! Well, just one actually. Ringthree had an Achamoth to pop so he wanted me to come help. After the Experimental Lamia fiasco I couldn't really say no, could I? The popping of said Moth was...unprofessional. However, it was handled professionally, I managed to pull the zone twice without dying. Once with PD and Flee, the second time with only Flee -- the zone is more then 45 seconds away, by the by. It was fun.

But we wiped anyhow, so I had to keep re-zoning the Moth while everyone rested. It was a lot of fun and I actually felt useful for once. We did end up taking it down with a little bit of difficulty, but not much. Here are some fun pics and the loot.
We also did some KS99s the other day for Versus. Highlife managed to hit the Jackpot as you'll see -- everyone else was so-so. We also took down a greedy Biast before hand. Here are you pictures since words are boring.

Except Xylophone. That's a fun one.

Did a Dynamis-Xarcabard run that was completely worthless. =( Here's some photos...

And yes, that's Omoi getting all snuggly with me. Izman was busy with Ring ; ; I was a bit jealous.

Also! I've finally reached the current highest campaign rank! Yay!
And, I think, the biggest part of this past week was the amazing, fucking Merit Party I had with Hiryo, Temperance and a few others -- allow me to let the screen shots do the talking...
I started with 2 Merits and 2,000 Limit Points and in 4 hours ended up there. And todays Quote of the Blog is...

The answer Hiryo? I may not have the best TH...I may not have the best gear and the best damage...and most of the time the entire Linkshell might be making fun of me.

But, I'm getting the last laugh, because while the guys might be mocking me -- not a whole lot of the girls do. =)

3 comments:

Miryoku said...

Mr. Dhalmel! I always make fun of you! D:

Anonymous said...

They do behind your back all the time :) but thats ok at least I do it in your face ^^

Kallo said...

Yep, you also tell me how much you love me to my face, Izzikins.