Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some REAL Updates!





















So here are some real updates and pictures. Seig got on here due him being Gimp and Deleveling in T2 Mamool Ja Assault. And Darkdawn tried teaming up on me with Izman. Tsk tsk. The rest are pretty explanatory.
So...I've been sort of busy. I haven't made TB'ing EVERYONE I see a priority, because it's gotten kind of old. But, I do what I can. Seig had it coming for being so gimp that he deleveled. And Skooter had it coming because he got TH4 for 11 points =

In Sky today I got some Epicz Loot! Genbu's Shield for my BLM, which is only Lv. 68 right now. And Seiryu's Kote for my RNG which is only Lv. 60 right now. I need to really step on the BLM leveling so I can move on over to RNG, though, I need my Selene's Bow or my E\V Bow first.

Also! Got back into doing some pictures for Zeni so I can get my Enkidu's Feet! And as a result, I thought I'd try Pankration to get free Jettons instead of wasting my Imperial Standing on Currency.

It's a fuck ton easier then you might think...anyone who does ZNMs I'd HIGHLY suggest getting into Pankration. You'll have Jetton out your ass for a very minimal commitment of time and be able to use the faster Soultrapper as a result -- and to be honest, I think you'll get hooked on Pankration too! The best part is - win or lose, you get Jetton and quite a bit!

I have an Apkallu Lv. 9 named Savage Prime! He's a Monk with +50 Attack Speed. I want to find the best way to turn him into a Quick Hitting TP Machine. I'm going to get him a Samurai Sub -- some Store TP, maybe Double\Triple Attack if I can. He'll be BRUTAL!

2 comments:

Seig said...

You forgot to mention that I killed the mamool at the exact moment it killed me. Double KOs are always fun to watch...

Darkdawn said...

lol and i dont even know what i did lol but apparently something did like me alot to KO me i see.