Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Monday, June 30, 2008

Reruns.

Nothing been going on. Partly, because I've been away from my PC for the past week (not my fault). But, I'm back now...doing the normal stuff...

Versus Events -- did an Omega, doing more Omega, Sea, Etc. We've started Einherjar and did very good on our first run. I wasn't present because of the aforementioned no PC access so I can't go into detail on it.

I changed up my merit plan a bit. In part because I can. In part because this makes less work and in part because 2 Dex and 2 Str are meh to me as far as one versus the other. If I really want the other 2 Str instead of Dex when I do RNG and COR -- we'll see what happens.

Other then that...I'm going to get my first Wing Commendation soon for Campaign. I also need to get my ass in gear and start snapping more pictures and storing up Zeni for T3 mobs so I can get Enkidu gear. Other then that...

A whole lot of nothing. Almost as bad as reruns.

No comments: