Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Topics.

So, I've realized I can't really keep this blog up just talking about my in-game exploits and achievements. Certain things, sure. But the big things never happen...maybe once every couple of months.

I've done a couple more Versus things -- we owned Limbus the other night. We did two JoFaiths -- wait, already talked about that.

I've been playing on Black Mage, got it to LV 68. Elfaria (Super Wizard Taru) says that when I hitLv. 71 we can duo! So I'm really looking forward to that.

Really...that's about it. I need something to talk about next time...Hmm. So, yea.

I'm done now.

No comments: