Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Full Swing!

Well, I've finally gotten back into FFXI now. Two days have gone by and Ive done a few things, but not a whole lot. I'm lazy tonight so you don't get any pictures.

Did some Sea with Versus and killed two Jailer of Faith's and got one Torque. Congrats to Myrrial for that one. Hopefully I'll get my Love Torque since he got that after joining so soon. =P Also...Iz didn't die once...yet. But, I did unfortunately. And Ring and Iz both got me -.- Which is fine. Them 1, Me 100+. I am unaffected.

And revenge will be mine.

I've jumped back into Black Mage as well. I'm 66 now and halfway to 67. Looking into getting some new gear for it...we'll see what happens.

That's about it so far -- not a whole lot.

So, GTFO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The smell wont wash off your chin.