Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Monday, April 28, 2008

Sorry, sorry.

So, I've been a lot under the weather and it's finals week right now. >< So I've been like, 100% MIA in game. Sorry to everyone, haven't even had a chance to tell people whats up because my bed is so safe and comfy. So...that's where I am. I'll see you all at the end of the week when I'm home -- I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have your stuff if you croak? j/k get to feeling better we need some TH...

JESS said...

soooooo,,,, when am I geting a LBR guet apearence ?