Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Me, Versus, Sea\Limbus\Salvage!

You see what I did with the title there? That's a play on words because my LS is called Versus. I know, clever. Haha. Now, shut up.

So...I've spent two days with Versus now. We did Limbus last week, SW Apollyon. I got to pull the first floor which was full of Linking Fomors...kicked it's ass. Was afraid I'd screw up the first day in and they'd all laugh at me...ha! Then we got killed on the Elementals! Freak Accident, not much you can do. We only had a party of us.

So, the next day...which is Thursday. Today. We had Sea...popped and killed an Ix'Drg -- which fun. They zone it in and out of the Teleporter thing...you know that weird light\portal that just takes you to the other side of the zone? Yea, that thing. It's like a self-kiting strategy. Worked really well! I didn't die. Woot!

Then we did two Jalier of Fortitudes. Got one Torque. Yay! It'd be cool to have one eventually...but meh, don't need it. After that we went to Limbus, did the floor we fudged up on Monday. Cleared it no problem and got my 2nd Light Filament. Just need a couple more coins and a Supple Skin for AF Pants +1. Wewt, for me.

And...now we're doing Salvage! Same night! As we speak...er, as I write! Wrote. Whatever. Going in Arrapago Remnants. Should be a fun time -- I get to pull again. Sweet! Anyhow, I have some cool pictures and stuff somewhere I'll post later of the cool people in Versus and talk a little more about the shell. When I'm, you know, not in Salvage killing people.

No comments: