Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Versus, Continued.


Just finished up that Salvage Run in Arrapago Remnants! And, before you ask who that dashing gentlemen to the side is let me tell you this...he's only dashing with head equips that cover 50% or more of his head.

Now then! There are a few people I want to introduce you too while I describe my initial reactions of Versus along with my expectations coming into Versus.

Might as well start with the shortest...this is Izman. I've known Izman since I was about Lv. 30ish I think, maybe in the 40s. Akeem (my brother from another mother) introduced me to a Linkshell called MithranUnderground years ago and that's where I met Izzy. He's on WAR here, but as far as I'm concerned he'll always be a PLD. I've mentioned him on the show a couple times -- he was the guy who went through the Dunes as War\Whm and the Pld I almost beat in PvP at Lv. 6oish. Love him to death and he loves me just as much...he tries to hide it, but here is your proof!

This next dashing fellow, I've only ever met once. We were in a Merit Party together -- but Seney always talks about how awesome he is, and even though I don't 'know' him per say. I've always held him in high regards as one of the servers best DRKs (sorry Ani =X). And the one of whom I speak is Jess, the only Dark Knight whose is apparently immune to my Evisceration Macro.

Lastly, is the guy who brought me into Versus. The Boss Man, Ringthree. Originally a Dragoon -- he's a Ninja in this picture and looking slightly to the side, says it makes him seem more intellectual or something. I don't know. Anyhow, I've got limitless amounts of respect for R3. In part because we're both down with the clown! MCL! And also because...I don't know, it's hard to explain I guess. He's one of those people...that no matter how far in the game you get or how successful you are, there is always someone further then you that you look up to and idolize. R3 is one of those people for me.

Also, I teabagged him tonight at Ix'Drg, but didn't get a picture. Lame, I know.

I've always considered Versus in the upper echelon of Linkshells on Odin. Like, one of the top. They don't do HNMs, but they manage to put the lock down on Sky\Sea\Salvage\Limbus pretty effectively. I think the thing I like most about Versus and something I haven't seen in a Linkshell since my old social StrengthofOdin, is putting people before you selflessly. Maybe it's not that...but it's what I see reading around blogs and the way people act. What I mean, is when we're in Linkshells we show up even when we know we're not going to get anything...but we do it because we expect people to show up for our runs. "If other people get stronger, you get stronger too." I don't feel like everyone does it for that reason in this Linkshell. And that's kickin' rad.

Another thing -- I've never seen a Linkshell remain so calm, orderly and friendly when things are going wrong and people are dying. I'm not saying everyone gets mean -- because they don't. But usually, if things are going down hill, someone is going to be handing out orders and the situation gets really tight and nerve racking...it happens to everyone and that's understandable.

I've yet to see that with Versus. Even when things are looking like we're in a pickle -- the leaders are still extremely kind. I'm not sure how else to explain it beyond that. =)

Anyhow -- in Salvage we got a shit load of drops. Usukane Head Lv. 15x2, The RDM Pants Lv.15x2, Anu's Gagesx1, Lv. 15 Ares Legsx1, Skadi's Hands Lv. 15x1...more then I've ever seen drop. But apparently...that's nothing, because they're lol15'ers =P.

I have a lot of fun...never done so much End Game in one day. I'm extremely looking forward to becoming a bigger part of the Linkshell. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol yeah ring the boss man... Omoi is gone wait till you meet her :o

Kallo said...

Haha, so I keep hearing. Can't wait to meet her. Sounds fun from what I heard of her the other day in Salvage. =D