Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hat Trick +1!

As always, we're going to start off with the money shots...











Yes, yes, yes. I've been a very busy Thief. =) You know, it's funny. A few days prior to getting my Versus pearl I had a small conversation about our favorite Paladin and\or Warrior and\or now Beastmaster.

Kallo >> I'm really looking forward to being able to see Izman die again. ^.^
Ringthreee >> Yea. But, really he actually doesn't die as much as he use to.
Kallo >> Aww...that's kind of sad.

And today Izman said something to me along these lines...

Izman >> Man, I never use to die this much until you came into the Linkshell.

I like to think that means I'm doing my job. Not necessarily as a Thief, but as a messenger for a greater good? For sure.

Moving on, here are the past few days big highlights...and, I know to some they're not that big, but every little step is a greater stride towards the end result.

I also got a pair of Nemain's Slop which is the Lv. 15 piece for Legs for BLM\RDM\BLU. I'm not going to toss it since who knows -- maybe I can get me something for my BLM, but I'm not going to go out of my way to do so when I still need Skadi's.

Other then that montage of Izman teabagging and the Gloves, not too much has gone down. I finished my Evasion Merits and I'm getting closer to being able to my Scorpion Harness back, with a +1 attached to it. Expect in the next couple of days or so some posts dedicated specifically to people that I owe a great deal to and will likely never be able to pay them back. (Mostly in part because they never ask for help for this own things.)

And there is your Quote of the moment! Apparently she found them in the sewers? o.O

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't get the taste of sweat out of my mouth...

Chrys said...

Damn Skippy!! /dances in new panties!