Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dynamis, Merits, Sky!

I've got some interesting new shots today. First off, I got myself two new photo subjects: Jess and Akanea. However, I know by now you all are expecting to see Izman up here every time I post, so I'm not without Izzy Money Shots -- but this time, I didn't get him. I had a friend help me out. Scroll down a bit to see who assisted me in the Sac'ing of the Great Izman.
So -- on that Genbu note -- I did some real Sky with Versus. It all went really well, we farmed a little beforehand, we also did Genbu\Seiryu and Suzy. Got some decent drops -- nothing for me though since all I need N Body. =P

Also! The night prior...something extraordinary happened...

Kallo actually got a Merit Party! It was the first one he's gotten since the 2 Handed Updated way back when! Woot! I ended up with 2.6 Merits -- I think Aura Steal is next on my list since I don't merit enough for STR to be on done in a realistic fashion -- and I'm not really sold on if I want to do Enmity + or Spell Interruption Rate Down.

No screenies for you! It was so super awesome that I'm going to keep it a secret. ~.^

I also got back into doing Obsidian -- I got my account put on inactive before because of my school related problems, but Ring helped me talk to some people and I'm back in as an active member again. We did Dynamis-Beaucidine and I was second line (Along with two others) for Assassin's Culottes, but we didn't get any.

We did however get quite a haul. We ended up walking away with...BST, NIN, SMN (Grats to Rudithina), BRD, WHM, RDM (Grats to Geddoe), PLD, SMN (Again!) and WHM (Again! Grats to Potpressure.).

More importantly then all of that, though! I kirred me some Obsidianites! As you can see down here...

Which, leads me into our Quote of the Moment...

Take it for what you will. =)

Also, I think I'm going to go and post a post one of these days about my current 'gear goals', so just a warning that there's an upcoming 'boring post only Kallo cares about'. Like, more then what you see on the side there. A lot of it is going to involve Salvage Gear explanations. And, maybe a bit of ranting on Merits since I'm not 100% sure what I want to do to finish up Thief merits. Anyhow! I'm out. Jerks.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I poop on your Gear Goals! :P

No seriously SMN dropping in Dyna = hotness. I think there are like 3 tiers of rare.
1) Rare
2) Rare - Slightly more uncommon
3) Rarestest - Like a .01% chance of dropping.
Tier three would be all SMN AF2.

I particularly like the Teabag shot of Genbu Teabagging someone. ^^ Classic.

Anonymous said...

Turtle balls ftl