Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Down to Business

Ok -- got a lot of stuff to cover in this post since I was to lazy to update as I went along. So, let's get down to it. So, let's begin with the important things. Izman eating dirts, and as Jeremy from PurePwnage.com would put it...Mah Ballz.

I now present, exhibit A and exhibit B.












Moving on to more important, but less entertaining things! I did my first Omega run with Versus! It went pretty damn smooth. I think we had one death and that was Ninjafox. Also! Shanelle who I originally met in STRIFE is now part of Versus. Yay! We never really talked a super lot, but she's a pretty cool lady! She was Bard tonight. I think she might have secretly trained in the ways of Thief though, because here is a picture of her dodging Omega's Lazers. Pew Pew pew!Also, since we're on the topic of Omega -- here are some more pictures! Another Lazer shot and Ringthree looking like a Badass in front of Omega! (I'd love to tell you he died shortly after, but we have some mages to support him...so he didn't.)






Now, before we conclude on the Omega-fest, drops -- we got Head for Crlmsonking, Congrats! And legs for Mikura from the Rauken shell. Grats to you as well, even though I don't know you! And my favorite shot of the night...here is another picture of Izman (because he's so cool) doing what he does best.
If you guess, "Nothing.", then you are correct! Hahah! Nah, for serious, I love Izzy. He gave me a hand farming the other day and helped me get that much closer to getting my Scorpion Harness +1. Speaking of that night!

Some friends of mine are visiting from Ragnarok server and I managed to give them both a welcoming Trick Attack! So, thanks to Tiger and Maxx for helping out as well and congratulations to tiger for his Bard Hands!



Lastly, I'd like to leave you with what I'm going to start calling..."Quote of the Moment" and this time the QotM comes from Mr. Ringthree.



You may take from this whatever you'd like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a pro at doing nothing but looking sexy at omega :o

Kallo said...

XDXD Haha! I'll have to keep that in mind next time and let people know exactly what was going down. =P

Anonymous said...

please keep it on the down low I like doing nothing lol