Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Curses.

Whether or not you believe in magic or voodoo, or even if your superstitious or not...I think everyone, at some time in their life due to coincidence or just plain bad luck sometimes comes to believe, even if it's just for a second, that they're cursed.

I know I can recall a few...

In High School there was this kid who always ended up dating girls 2-3 weeks after my own relationship with them had ended.

No matter how many times I go Beaucidine Glacier with high lot on Assassin's Culotte, they will only drop when I'm not present, and they will drop twice.

Or...the most recent one. Salvage Chariots.

I run Salvage with people from CiB (Versus' Social LS) and they're a stand-up group. All professionals of the highest caliber in my eyes. They've downed the Chariots on numerous occassions, it's not a difficult task. You just need to get there with enough time.

However, on all the runs I've been on...we've never downed a Chariot. It's always been a case of not having enough time. I've come to the conclusion I might be cursed! I'm a very cautious puller...and because in Salvage one mistake can mean having the entire run to do stuff, or the run ending that instant...I'm even more cautious. Put on top of that that I'm trying to remember which cells to lot...I even more careful. This leads to slow pulling...this even leads to uneeded deaths of mine which takes up time.

And today, I was at the wrong door. Hell, if wasn't even a door. It was a square in the wall where a door would have been if SquareEnix wanted to place one in the design template. We lost today by like 1-2 minutes, which I could have easily cleaned up throughout based on my performance.

Curse you Salvage Chariots...curse you...

No pictures. Again, I'm lazy. But, rest assured, I've been TB'ing Izman big time!

No comments: