Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Revolution of Company Policies and Practices by Artie Dallas.

Another update on how my progress is fairing in 'The Real Life.'

The biggest time consumer at the moment is listed as the title. The Revolution of Company Policies and Practices by Artie Dallas. I feel it's important to note that Artie Dallas didn't write the play, his name is part of the title. Andrew Lewis wrote the play.

So, opening night is Thursday. Everything's going well -- we haven't started working with ALL props, but tonight should be the night we do. That would normally be scary, but it's not. We got this shit on lock down.

I haven't had a chance to get into Final Fantasy XI at all! Which is unfortunate. I miss everyone. But, if they could come see the play I think they'd all be happy knowing my time has been well spent.

Even that Old Grinch Ringthree. I think he'd especially like this show.

As for school crap -- it's under control for the time being. But, it's very easy for that to go out the window isn't it? I have two papers to write tonight which are both half done, drafts due tomorrow but final drafts not due for awhile. So, I'm not too worried about that. Yet.

I have another Audition today for Dublin Carol which is an Irish play about grave diggers and alcohol. Or so I've heard. It's a 3 person show in TOTS (Theatre on the Side) which a very small, black box theater. I love smaller, intimate shows. I feel like the audience develops a stronger connection with you.

If I don't make that show, a week from today I have Auditions for To Fool The Eye, which is being directed by one of my favorite Instructors who I've yet to work with outside of a classroom situation. Apparently this one is a romantic comedy with heightened language. I have to go read it tomorrow so we'll see how it all turns out.

Let's see what else...

I guess that's it. That's what I've been up to. Oh! I'm hoping to be back in FFXI after Company Policies (For short) is over. If I get cast in the Irish play, I'll be gone in a few weeks again. If I get cast in the romantic comedy I'll be basing my character of Izman and Ring, and I won't be gone frmo FFXI until January!

So cheers to all that!

And Congratulations Ani on his Homam Feet an Jess on his Homam Body.