Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Enkidu and Skadi

So! Quite a bit has actually been going down in the last few weeks! I feel like I have a few things to report on for once. So, let's take 'em one at a time right?

Kind of what Ring tells himself every morning, "One day at a time." Before hopping on vent with me and Iz.

So! Black Mage ~ I'm currently 3k until 72. I haven't been leveling at a very quick rate. Usually Zero (Neras for those of you in-game) and I will head out to Mount Zhayolm once or twice a week and grind out 10-15k Exp. We need to get Sayl into those with us, make it go a lot faster! Thanks to Eslyn for the Weskit she's letting me borrow as well as the White Ugly Shirt-Dress thing with +5hMP. That's about it for BLM.

Zeni NMs! So, yea! These things just got a LOT easier. What I mean by that is I think the hardest thing about these was the Zeni farming. Not that it was a difficult task, but when ZNMs came out it was so very daunting to run out and take pictures and run all the way back to find out the target monster has changed! /sulk! Now, since things have calmed down Sanraku will have the same target for almost an entire IRL day. So, Izman and I have been farming like mad. In the past WEEK I've done...Cheese Hoarder Gigiroon T1, Iriz Ima T2, Vulpangue T1, Ob T1, Gotoh Zha the Redolent (haven't used this one yet) and Lil' Apkallu (haven't popped yet either). The only thing that's stopped me right now is I'm out of Jettons so I'm using Savage Prime (my Poke'mon) to battle and get some more! Even though I didn't pop my Gotoh we did fight him today and Mr. Foxy got his Enkidu Mittens, congrats! That makes me (technically) 1\1 on Boots, Subligar and Mittens! I better get mine on my Pop next week or I'll be sad. ; ; I like flawless THKs.

Next thing on my list of important to semi-important things to talk about is Salvages!

Currently this is what it all breaks down into...
Ares, 15Head, 15\25Legs, 15Feet
Usuaken, 15Head, 15Hands, 15Legs
Marduk, 15Head, 15Feet
Morrigans, 15Head, 15\25Legs, 15Feet

I would have the 25Head too but Qtipus lotted it and I passed wanting to be nice. He thought it was for Mardul...d'oh!

As for Skadi's....

We got 6 Peryton on Bhaflau 4th floor Rampart...and one Freya's Jerkin (thats the 35)! It went to Blaize, a kickass Thief to a sister-shell of our Salvage Static. That makes him 15\15 on all Skadi Gear. So Congrats to him! On the same run, I got my 25 Feet! Which makes my current count...

Skadi, 15\25Hands, 15Legs, 15\25Feet.

So! That's all going pretty good.

Oh! And to close things out...

FUCK YOU DYNAMIS XARCABARD! We got FOUR Warrior Bodies and FOUR Monk Crowns...and some other stuff ~ NONE of which were Thief or Black Mage. The ones where we could have actually used 4+.

Stupid Dynamis. Stupid Izman.

Old Ringthree.

/goes to brood.

Also! Jess is dumb! /broods more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we got 1 blm