Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Monday, October 27, 2008

Not FFXI. /sad

So...

I haven't been in FFXI much the past week or so. I really thought I was about to make a comeback too -- BLM went from 71-74 in a week. I farmed up over 20,000 Zeni and I am not 2\3 to a Tinnin, 1.5\3 to a Cerb and 1\3 to a Hydra.

And I hate not being there for Salvage.

It's so frustrating sometimes when you look at your schedule and you think, "Wow. I don't have anything to do for a week or two. I'm completely free."

Then somehow, the very next day it's like, "...I have no time and I have so much shit to do."

So, for the sake of it let's make a check list!

English Paper One, Un-check. Due last Wednesday.
English Paper Two, Half-Check. Due next Wednesday.
Get Off Book for my Play Next Week, Half-Check. Due last Sunday.
Memorize Monologue #3 for performance. Un-Check. Due tomorrow.
Write paper for Monologue #3. Un-Check. Due tommorrow.

Seriously, all of these could be done in one night each. Had I done them two weeks ago prior to you know, tonight. I'd be sitting golden.

I just know I'm going to get lectured by some Old Dude. Allow me to stress OLD. So, to him, yes, I know. You're right, you're usually right. Hush.

Now...this was actually a break from memorizing my monologue from Ceaser. Sorry there wasn't much FFXI in this post. I'll try to remedy that soon.

Especially considering I'm getting my new PC in a week or two. /glee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now when you say old how old is old? Like old as in a old pc or like old as in a middle age man playing a game online old?

Anonymous said...

Aww D: /comfort Kallo! You'll get through it, I know you can! Thanksgiving Break's gotta come sometime, eh?

Take care, and conquer on! /kiss~

(And woot woot for new computers!)