Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Friday, February 13, 2009

Bits and Pieces...

So, I've come to the realization that most of my blog posts are very scattered and more then inform I think they just sum stuff up. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, but I'd also like there to be a bit more substance to it then just "This is what I've done lately!" So, in the future I'm going to attempt that. For now...I'm going to sum up the past few weeks =)

Potpressure got himself a Duelist's chapeau and an Argute mortarboard! Both from my TH =) And I can say MY TH because at the time I was the ONLY thief inside of Dynamis-Xarcabard! Grats Potty. =)
Here you can see my THK worked wonders on SSR for once. That 35 Usu Body went to Blaize. Grats =) And Celestria made this comment...
Because I'm so awesome! <3 This here is the fruits of our (Foxy and I) labor in the ENM brothers!
These feet went to Sene so her Dragoon would actually have something...even remotely decent to TP in...yea...well it's better then what she had. =) Grats Seney! And the Sickle went to Aniero.
I got these for my brother in Xarcabard. =) They dropped of Raum just like mine! He's been kind to us lately =) Congratulations Keemie!Theres a picture of our drop pool at one point. =)
Mr. Hiryo finally got his Usu Boots made! Congrats Hiryo! ^_^

I do Dynamis and Einherjar with Obsidian. Now, we've done Odin three times -- two of which I was present for. Here are some pictures of the Beast himself, as well as the drops we got this time around.



Yep. Prince of Thieves > Odin. So, I don't know what I think of Odin. Do I think he's easy? Mm...I don't think just any Linkshell can take him down. I think he's challenging if you have challenges in your Linkshell. However, for a Linkshell with thier shit together (i.e. Obsidian), yea I think it's a bit easier for us. As Thf in the main alliance I didn't have much to do. My first run I was in the kite team -- I felt like I had more to do in that party. Anyhow, fun times!

WAIT! Hold it! Stop right now! I have to intterupt my normally scheduled blog post for...your daily dose of Izman.
Isn't he cute? =)

Back on topic! Now we're going to talk about important things. Also known as, what I've been getting! It's not too much. Here's a few things...
First up! Boxer's mantle! Thank you Teila =) had it not been for the coins you donated to me I probably wouldn't have this yet! I'd still be a few away, in fact. Next on my list is my Loq. Earring for BLM. =)
Suzaku's Sune-ate! Thank you Versus =) I'll make sure to put these use on RNG, hopefully. =D
Wait...what?
That's right! I've finally compelted my first Salvage piece! Yeeeaaaah! =D
Thank you, thank you, thank you CiB Salvagable People! And also Cel and Blaize too! ^_^

And now I leave you with some infinite cuteness...
I know, it'd be more cute if I wasn't wearing a creepy mask...shut up.

4 comments:

ELMER FUDD said...

congrats on your Mantle ^^
...evasion skill 300 yet ?

Kallo said...

301 with Merits\Mantle equipped. =)

Kyle said...

Beware Coejus, he is plotting....

Kallo said...

I <3 Coco. ; ;