Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Certified Treasure Hunter

"And as he raised his THK thus! An ethereal sound resounded throughout the lands of Vana'diel! When thy chosen Rogue brandishes his sacred dagger and in the grip of his blessed gloves -- the righteous shall be presented with bountiful goods and the wicked shall receive none." ~ The Book of Kallo.

Finally! I've attained the last piece (and very arguably the best!) piece of Thief Relic there is. This, of course, makes me 6\6. But! More importantly, it makes me TH4 certified. Now, in the past couple days there has been irrefutable proof as to the existence and inner workings of Treasure Hunter Kallo (THK).

Firstly! I give you...Iceblazek, the Rewarded.
It was actually Iceblazek who got me my Assassin's Armlets. And, as you can clearly see here...I returned the favor in kind.

But! The real proof of faith is that which happened in Dynamis-Beaucidine with my Linkshell Obsidian. Myself? I was hoping for Black Mage Coat and as many Ranger Boots as possible, so that I would have a chance at lotting them. Of course, the first thing that dropped in zone was a Sorcerer's Coat. Later, a second dropped. Katlina, Domi and I were all eligible to lot and Katlina walked away with it -- Congrats Kat. =) We also got two Scout's Socks. Next time I beleive they will be free lot for me. I also, for the hell of it, put 4 points on Wyrm Mail. Which, of course...dropped.

Ceri, a cute little Tarutaru in our Linkshell left this Commet for us as she went AFK for Family Matters...
THK saw to it that FOUR Warrior Pants dropped. =)
Also, this...Mwahaha!

Now! Perhaps the biggest show of THK's power...was the miracle that befell Versus today at Kirin. For the past 6 or so months, Versus has had no luck with Neptunal Body drops...ever since Izman got his Wyrmal Legs. Once he set his eyes on N Body...the Curse began.

Well! Let me tell you something Izman N Body Curse! There is only ONE Izman curse on this goddamn server! And thats my curse on his capped EXP! So I made sure, with the help of THK, that this N Body shortage, would be made...short work of. (Zing!)
So, congratulatons Izman. And as you can see here, nothing is ever good enough for Aniero. Tsk tsk.

So! That's that. Here's just a few more little snippets of news and images for you to peruse.

I started doing ENMs with Foxy a bit. We're Duo\Trio'ing a few of them with RDM and BLMs. Sene helped us out the other day and much to my expectations...Sene can't climb.
It took her a good five minutes just to get up this little ledge right here.
There she goes! Yay!

And finally, I leave you with two more pictures. One is of my favorite view in the Boyahda Tree and the other is a cool picture of me and one of my favorite little Taru RDM\THF (75s, not sub job) Illius. =)

4 comments:

Ringthree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ringthree said...

Personally, I think that blue does not match the original design of the gear because it is not properly shaded.

Congratulation on Love Torque.

JESS said...

Grats on the Dr. Love torque ^^

Sene said...

Sene can't climb. BITE MEH!