Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Friday, February 6, 2009

Love, Actually.

I'm going to give credit to Darkdawn for this title, he used the same allusion to the same movie in his blog. However, I think my post warrants it a bit more...I will be talking about Versus most recent date with Jailer of Love -- however, dear Reader, I must warn you some of the quotes you see past these words are going to be of the...risky type...so for those of you under 13, and for Izman, you've been warned.

Why don't we start off with one of these quotes, eh?

So, lets continue with today's theme...Love! Salvage finally put out. And she put out long and hard for us. Namely, for Hiryo -- but also a little bit for Illius and Darkdawn. We had ventured into Bhafalu thickets with hopes of landing Hiryo some long awaited 35 Feet for his Usukane. We whittled away at the Bees that buzzed out and very early in the Ramparts life, it spit out a Skirmish Pephredo. With hopes high and my THK still in Overdrive...
Congratulations Mr. Hiryo! I expect to see those new shoes VERY soon as I was hoping to have a picture for this post! =P

But! That wasn't all! Bhaflau saw fit to give us...not one...but TWO more Pephredos! Could we have gotten more? Perhaps. But trust me...two was all we needed.
Congratulations to Darkdawn and Illius! Both of whom are missing a few other pieces, but we'll see them on thier feet in no time. =)

Now, for the transition into our next Lovely Encounter...
Oh, Omoi.../grin

Glacian had me visit Gustav Tunnel with him and Crlmsonking for a very special meeting with a Wyvernpoacher who proved to be a bit greedy the last couple times Glacian played with him. However, with a kind little nudge from my THK...
I believe at this time Glacian has passed Level 70 and will msot assuredly beat me to 75 Ranger. =) Congratulations Glacian!
And thank you. =)

Next! Mount Zhayolm was kind enough to offer this to me as a token of her appriciation.
Only 47 more to go!

Lastly...and perhaps the biggest of all these announcements if of course, our encounter with Jailer of Love. This is actually only my second time fighting her, which, I suppose is something I should be thankful for considering most people go far, far longer without seeing many Torques. As far as Versus goes (that's I've seen) we're 100% on the Torque. =) Our drops were as follows...
Congratulations Glacian on the Halberd and Shanelle on her MAB Earring!

...and yes, of course...GO ME! WOO! THIEVES FOR LIFE FOOL! =D

Finally got my hands on this beauitful, sexy, awesome, neck piece.../drool! It's so hot! So, so, so, so hot! /loves his Torque! THANK YOU VERSUS! ^.^ <3<3<3<3

And! Now...to leave you with a few more pieces of affection...

<3 Always Yours <3
--Kallo

17 comments:

Omoikitte said...

LOL very funny ^.^ /pat

Omoikitte said...

You know, lol for one who said you were going to block my comments you have done a very poor job of it, and since you dismissed my ability to comment I am now going to make a few

Omoikitte said...

Hmm, what next. *ponder*

Congratulations on your torque LoL you can shave something off your (very long) list for THF now ^.^

Omoikitte said...

*floober*

Omoikitte said...

You know the t-bag pic only counts on WHM right/
Or possibly bard.

JESS said...

DAM...... Omoi goes both ways O.O

JESS said...

needs more Jess.....

Omoikitte said...

*rubs hands with glee* Next event will be fun, and after I dragged your saggy ass all around Salvage last night as well.

Omoikitte said...

I can keep this up ALL night!

Omoikitte said...

Roll up roll up Kallo is dispensing love all around!

Omoikitte said...

You know, you are stealing my QoOC idea right,

Anonymous said...

Posting a comment because Kallo says to. =P

Kallo said...

Oooh, hardly. My quotes are very much IN context.

Kallo said...

Besides, I'm a Thief. It's what I do.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty offended here.

Anonymous said...

where are the screens of me getting more excited then you?

yup, that happened

-ani

Kallo said...

I think I was in too much shock. I came into party and lotted, but as far as I could see Gloopo didn't lot yet. Trust me =P I was pretty speechless in RL except for the, "I have a fucking LT!" every 5 minutes. =)