Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cleaning out the Closet

You know, I take a LOT of Screen shots in-game in hopes of using them on my blog. Which, I love writing, but I can be lazy. Which is why a lot of those screen shots don't even get used! First I have to put them into Photoshop to resize them, then come here and go through the pain of uploading\organizing on the blog page...just so much work.

But! Today I did that. I went back and cleaned out my super long, overfilled screen shot folder and I've got a few stories to tell and pictures to explain today. =) So let's get started shall we?



This is Whmrock. As you can clearly see. Now, why is Whmrock significant? Because he has just recently joined Versus and he was actually the very first Level 75 player I ever saw, way, way, way back in the days of being a Level 12 Monk with no sub job, on a completely different character when I was from San d'Oria! Eew! But, I wanted to give him his just deserts he's a pretty swell little Tarutaru. =)


Here we have Opal pulling a Tea bagging Hat Trick! I wasn't aware Canadian's had such big mouths. =P Credit to Iz and Ten for squezzing in with me.


Following suit...here we have an after salvage Gang Bang on the Mighty Quigglypus! Thats...Ring, Me, Iz and Blaize all dipping in while Celestria puts a foot up his ass.

This one I was going to send to Omoi for her Out of Context Quotes...but for reasons you'll see later, I'm using it for myself! Mwahaha!


This is just a cool shot of me and Izman I got. I use .dat mods because my awesome gear is ugly. His awesome gear is not. ; ;

Now as most of you know, I use to have this little gimmick where I would post pictures of all the people I Tea bag. Well, I still Tea bag, I'm just too lazy to post pictures. But this...this was too precious to pass up...


Ring is such a doll, I told him he didn't have to dress for the ocassion. But, you know how old fashion he is. (Zing!)

Now, there has always been a long standing Dark Knight verse Thief rivalry on Limit Break Radio. Well, today we break that rivalry as I have finally proven who the better is. You see, I always talk about PvP with Aniero -- but no, I have something even better! In Versus is this very, very well geared and very, very skilled Dark Knight, Jess. Well, in the case of Kallo verse Jess...I have emerged the Victor.


Moving on...I've finally started taking steps towards ungimping my Black Mage. I've been asked to come to a more then a few events as Black Mage now, so I thought it time. First, I've acrew a list off all the gear I'd like to have -- some is easily obtainable, some is not. I've like to thank Celestria for answering all my newb questions time and time again. Other then gear, of course, is the matter of my sub job. Which, at the time of writing this is 2,000 Experience to 32! I have several people to thank for that...well, actually only two...so here they are!


Thank you Herra! You're the one who got me going a bit more hard core for my Sub with Fields of Valor! I'm a bit a head of your Thief now, so we'll have to Sync down for more Qufim Crab Removal. =)





















And to Shrew! It's been a long while since I've seen you in game and even longer since we've hung out. So I've really enjoyed the last two days! =D Don't be a stranger, kiddo.


Here is a conversation that was had awhile back when I was in a Merit Party with Miryoku, Akeem, Motai, Frice, Some Bard and myself. Other then being humorous (if you know the parties involved) there's something else I would like to explain and thats the evolution of Motai's name.



For those of you who do not know, his full name is Momototaisai McTarutaruson.

It happened like this...his name is Motai. Now, Tarutaru names can get complicated sometimes, but some have repeated syllables such as Momo. And since there's a T in his name, Momoto. Because it both ryhmes with his name and because he is very magically inclined, he also got the nickname of Taisai. Motai is a Taisai, see? Put all that together and you get Momototaisai. And as for his last name...well, thats obvious, duh.

It just makes sense.

Now, with that out of the way...I bring you the latest injustive done against my esteemed personage. I present you with a quote from Ringthree that I had intended on using for black mailing purposes, but alas, it is much more powerful in this case.


Omoi is indeed, an evil, scheming little english Dragoon! I've been nothing but faithful and just to Versus and to her, and she tries to pull things such as this..../disgust.


I had come Black Mage to sky, and since my Red Mage sub is a bit better now I subbed that for the MP boost. So, I have no Stoneskin, Phalanx and of course no Shadows. I have Blink, sure but thats not 100%. I had a Curtana...and she had plotted to get ME killed! Fortunately, my boy Lguapo gots my back.

Thief for life, fools!

As for Miss Omoikitte! You watch your back Missy...because the dagger shall fall...and the dice pay good fortune that it's your back that be the target! /ominous music!

Also, as always, LolDragoon. <3

2 comments:

JESS said...

........dam Kallo...u pushed my shit in a raped me ..... I can no longer function in the game for fear I will have my ass SaTa's again ... it is sore.... please Kallo stop maing me look bad.....
..... don't be scared next time I am on line .... I will only be showing my love for joo

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.