Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Treasure. Hunter. Kallo.

THK. That's all you need to know. There's no strength to it. No Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and 4. I don't care about your Thief's Knife, or your Assassin's Armlets because THK does more then all those.

It gets me what I want. Number one, baby. People doubt it. People "lol" Kallo. Tell me I have negative TH. I kill drops.

/shrugs. That might be true to extent. But allow me to amend that for you.

Kallo kills YOUR drops. See, the cool thing about THK is I decide what it affects, when it affects it and how it affects it. When it comes to Numero Uno, guess what? I get the shit I want. All the time? Maybe not, but that's part of the territory. Most of the time? You can bet your goddamn britches.

Let me share a little something with you.

Got a friend, a Red Mage, also has Puppet Master, probably a couple more. Wanted Enkidu gear once upon a time. They were like 0\10 on Feet and Legs. Guess who was 1\1 on both of 'em? Thats right.

Another prime example of THK. Today in Dynamis I wanted me some Scout's Beret, right? Well, I was on Statue Duty. So the ENTIRE run I only shot statues. At one point I decided, what the hell...I'm going to WS this goblin. Guess what it did?

Scout's Beret: O

First drop of the zone. Glacian beat me on lots, that's cool. No problem. Went back to shooting Statues...we don't get many more drops, a NIN here, a WHM there, whatever.

Near the end of the run, I decided to engage another goblin. We kill it. Oh! Lo and behold ~

Scout's Beret: O

I get it, and thats it! Done for the run as far as I'm concerned.

Now, I know what some of you people are going to say..."But Kallo! Why don't you want drops for your friends?" And I do! I love you guys (most of ya) I want drops for everyone. But, LolKallo'ing is not going to get you those drops. Don't expect ME to be nice in order for you to be nice. No, no. Be the bigger person and you do it first.

Take my good man The Guapo. We were doing some Fortitude in Sea right? Mr. Illius is all "Oh, noez! Kallol is here, no drops! Hur hur hur!"

But, Guapo? He knows. He knows the power of THK. So when Fortitude fell...so did Mr. Taco's brand new Fortitude Torque.

Congratulations Gloopo.

As for all your Haters? I'll see about dropping some Ito's for you in Dynamis Bastok next week.

<3

4 comments:

JESS said...

check out my blog for a Kallo update !

http://youcannotplayfinalfantasyxi.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is all bunk. Skadi 35 Feet? Yeah, thought so! :)

Unknown said...

orz... Why I am logged in as a random person? Thats what I get for using someone else's laptop.

-ring

Kallo said...

Haha. Janna.