Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Redecorating and Prioritization!

You see that? I can make up words too!

So, I re-did a few things on my blog. You'll notice to the right there. There is way more I want for my Thief besides that and I still want a full Skadi's set, however, I'm trying to help myself become more prioritized. Those, I think, are the things my Thief will benefit from the most whereas all the other things are things I just want. I'm also doing the same for Black Mage soon so I can get it to a point where if I need it for End Game, it's ready, otherwise it just sits there collecting dust and then I can move on to a different job or something.

I'm going to be posting soon, my plans for my 'finished end game' Thief. This way people can ponder and pursue my choices and either back up my choices or shoot me flaming out of the sky. I don't care which. I nearly expect at least one of each.

I'm going to do the same for Black Mage, now, here's the thing with Black Mage though. I really don't have any clue how to gear my Black Mage -- well, thats a lie, I have clues. But, it's not enough for me. People say, Skill > MAB > Int and expect that to be enough...but it isn't. Because if it was as easy as that, I'd have no Int on my gear because I'd be riddled with Skill and MAB first, and in some cases it might not be that beneficial. Where does Magic Accuracy come in? At what point is X amount of INT better then Y amount of MAB? I've been told I only need Skill Gear for Gods\NMs, and for Exp Mobs merits are plenty enough. It's all just one big confusing clusterfuck to me.

So, what I did was come up with a list of gear that I think is respectable. I'm going to post it here one day and everyone can give me thier opinions. Until then...

I don't know, go outside.

Nah. Fuck that. It's cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magic Accuracy comes in handy with sleeps, enfeebles (including your elemental enfeebles), and debuffs. Also, (if you haven't done so already), acquire all of the elemental staves and program every spell macro you have to automatically switch in that staff which most benefits that spell (dark staff for sleeps and drain/aspir, fire for fire spells, ice for ice spells, etc.) Just makes gear swapping easier that way.

I dunno much about MAB and INT, but I'd say load up on both at much as you can. Also MP is pertinent with your, *ahem*, race. You might have to make an MP setup with those long merit parties where you don't want to rest much and a MAB/INT setup for maximum damage in endgame/BCNMs. And stick some merits in MP fo sho.

Well that's my two cents :) Good luck <3!