Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm a Huge, Goddamn Nerd.

This will be quick.

But not painless.

...not for me at least.

So! I had a dream last night. I dreamed about Skadi Jambeaux. Not just like, "Oh, hey I'm in a dream and I can see I have Skadi Feet. Cool." No, it was the major driving action of the dream. See, Versus was fighting ...something, it felt like it was Mother Globe, but we were kiting her around some factory(?) in a spaceship (?) and she was a giant Pylon (from Star Craft) and she spawned the little Probes that harvest for the Protoss. Anyhow. Thanks to my Skadi Feet I was able to kite everything with Ranged Attacks while we regroupped and the Skadi Boots were like SEX! They were so fucking awesome! I was kiting backwards and everything ; ;

...God, I'm such a nerd.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

"You must construct additional pylons!"

"For Aiur!"

Ringthree said...

Wow... you make me look like Don Johnson.

Anonymous said...

Baby, no one ever admits to dreams like that... /mwah