Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sudden Change of Fortune.

So, big news, huh? I finally feel like I'm a Salvager now. I don't think having certain pieces is required, of course, but when I look at my check list, I am now 11\15. And even though, I only have one piece completed, I don't feel so gimp around people like Omoi, Ring and Izman. Even though I still am.

So, yes, I am now 3\3 on Skadi Body...luckily, I began preparing for this several months ago. I spent 4 Million Gil in about 30 seconds last night to get my 4 Ingots I currently I have. Today, I spent the majority of my time cleaning out my MH...and deciding what I could do without for a few months.

Most people I know who have Salvage Bodies fall under two categories; A. Work hard and long and eventually get your body. B. Bitch a lot and get your body super quick, then bitch that the game doesn't give you what you want.

I'm not going to be A or B. For one, I'm not going to bitch I don't get my gear...because I'm going to have Skadi Body! WOO! As for A, I have been working hard, but I'm not going to wait long. My Evasion Setup is suffering a bit as I AH a few of those pieces, and my RNG is even being put back on the shelf until I complete the Skadi Cuirie.

In the end though, it's all going to be worth it! I have about 2 Mil worth of gear that I'm selling, that will put me at 6 Ingots -- the halfway point. I have a single Khroma Ore in my MH, thats like 6.5 ingots. And I've got 30,000 IS I want to use on ISNMs for more Khroma Ore ASAP.

We also have a KS99 coming up in Versus soon and that will help so much, if I lot high enough to use an Orb and get a bit lucky. Otherwise, I've had another friend (Love you Luso!) offer to use his hundreds of Beastman Seals in effort to get a K Club, which would in turn, benefit all three of us involved in doing the BCNM. =)

Other than all that, expect to be /sea'ing me in The Boyahda Tree a hell of a lot in the next few weeks!

I'm also extremely excited now because of Crystalline Prophicies. I no longer have to make a TP\WS Mirke Coat. And since RNG is on the back burner again, I'm not going to worry about a RNG Mirke Coat. However, I am going to sell my Scorpion Harness for now to fund the Skadi Cuirie, so my Mirke Coat will be transformed with Acc\Eva or Eva\Dual Wield into a Scorpion Harness +3.

Also! Soon to come, a post about Nyzoolie Isle! Been doing quite a bit of that and I've gotten far enough now that I'd like to talk about it a bit.

And as a P.S. Thank you to Izman, Omoi, Celes, Blaize, Ring, Qtip and Darkdawn ~ They were my group for my 35. =) <3<3<3 Even if they did make me pull the 4th floor Gears ; ; (Which in a way makes the drop a little more sweet.)

No comments: