Mission Progress

  • Windurst Rank 10, Complete.
  • Bastok Rank 10, Complete.
  • San d'Oria Rank 10, Complete.
  • Rise of the Zilart, Complete.
  • Chains of Promathia, Complete.
  • Treasure of Aht Urghan, Complete.
  • Assault Rank, First Lieutenant.
  • Campaign Rank, Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮

Salvage Progress - Skadi's Cuirie Set

  • 15 - O - O - C - O = Skadi's Visor
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Cuirie
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Bazubands
  • O - 25 - O - O - O = Skadi's Chausses
  • COMPLETED = Skadi's Jambeaux

Salvage Progress - Morrigan's Robe Set

  • O - O - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Crown
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Robe
  • 15 - 25 - 35 - C - G = Morrigan's Cuffs
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Slops
  • O - O - 35 - O - G = Morrigan's Pigaches

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sadness...

No, Ringthree didn't have another heart attack. But thank you for your concern.

I hear Libraries have great Health Coverage.

So, today I went and signed a lease for my new place I'll be moving to in May with a person some of you may know as Argetlam -- for those who don't, he's my roommate. My plan was, since this Apartment Complex owns pets was to get myself a kitten. In fact! One of my cats back home JUST had kittens and they'll be old enough to leave on...May 1st! Perfect! However...in order to move a pet in you have to have it spaded (in my kitties case) and de-clawed. Which means, I can't have a cat. Because you can't get them spaded and de-clawed until they're like 6-8 months old. =( She wouldn't be a kitty no more and it's no fun having a pet if you don't have it from when it's super small so you can watch them grow.

So, it's with great sadness I have to annouce that I won't be getting an Izkitty (that was going to be her name.)

I'm going to go cry quietly in the corner. ; ;

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww D: And kitties are so cute when they're newborn too.

Thazienne said...

Get a hybrid cat, one that runs on electricity and catnip.

Ringthree said...

Ummm, dude, you can have the kitten still. They want them spayed and neutered so they don't spray (cat jargon for marking their territory). If you get that taken care of in the correct time frame it will not be a problem.

Izkitty go!

Kallo said...

Right, but the problem lies in the fact that I want a kitten. You can't get them spayed\neutered and de-clawed until they're at least 6-8 months old. =( Not kittens anymore.